About Me

My photo
Queensland, Australia
I'm an Australian author of Contemporary Romance, Romantic Action/Adventure, and Historical fiction. I live in Queensland, Australia. www.noelleclark.net

Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 3 - NaNoWriMo

"We are cups, constantly and quietly being filled. The trick is, knowing how to tip ourselves over and let the beautiful stuff out." Ray Bradbury

Oh dear, not one single word got written on Day 3.  I am at the 'Teaching and Learnign with Vision' Conference on the Gold Coast, Queensland.  Very early start, full day, very late night.  HOWEVER... I just went to a key note address with George and Alec Couros from Canada and they put up the NaNoWriMo web site on the presentation screen, citing it as one example of excellent collaborative networking.  These guys are both Professors of very high esteem.  So, NaNoWriMo...take a bow.

ciao for now

By the way, the you can find George and Alec on Twitter @gcouros and @courosa

No comments:

Post a Comment