About Me

My photo
Queensland, Australia
I'm an Australian author of Contemporary Romance, Romantic Action/Adventure, and Historical fiction. I live in Queensland, Australia. www.noelleclark.net

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Day 14 - NaNoWriMo

"A professional writer is an amateur who didn't quit."  Richard Bach

Well, I had the day off.  Monday-itis?  Possibly.  But I am ahead of schedule which is great, but far from being complacent, I actually had a day off writing (after doing my normal full day job, of course), and went to the Queensland Theatre Company's production of a play called 'Fractions'.  It was very good, and was a re-imagining of the destruction of the first library in Alexandria.

It was nice to have a break from the writing, but come tonight - day 15 and the half-way point - , I will be at it hard as soon as I get home.  The break has done me good.  I hope.



ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment