About Me

My photo
Queensland, Australia
I'm an Australian author of Contemporary Romance, Romantic Action/Adventure, and Historical fiction. I live in Queensland, Australia. www.noelleclark.net

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Day 1 - NaNoWriMo

"Unless you're willing to have a go, fail miserably, and have another go, success won't happen."Phillip Adams


First day, and all going well!
As promised, I aim to do a very short blog each day of November, to document my massive challenge which is NaNoWriMo - to write a 50,000 word novel in 30 days.

I was going to get up at midnight last night, as soon as the 1st November clicked over, but was too tired.   A big day at work did not let me do anything, despite my wishes to at least get started in my lunch break. 

However, I have been writing solidly for about three hours and have written 2965 words so far tonight.  Not bad for day 1.

Well, I aim to do some more writing as I am about to go online to chat and work with my wonderful YON Writing group.  We meet every Tuesday night for two hours and, well, help each other I guess.

That's all from me.  A very happy Wrimo Virgin on day 1.  Hope I can keep it up.  :-) 

Bye all!

No comments:

Post a Comment