About Me

My photo
Queensland, Australia
I'm an Australian author of Contemporary Romance, Romantic Action/Adventure, and Historical fiction. I live in Queensland, Australia. www.noelleclark.net

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Day 28 - NaNoWriMo


"The act of putting pen to paper encourages pause for thought, this in turn makes us think more deeply about life, which helps us regain our equilibrium."  ~  Norbet Platt

Day 28 of Wrimo. When I first signed up for this challenge, I thought that I would be in total panic mode at this stage of it, unable to see the end, unable to find a way to get 50,000 words written. Instead, here I am, way ahead of my goal, and well on my way to finishing the story that I have wanted to write all my life.


I have to say that the act of writing has been very therapeutic for me. I am living in a bit of domestic torment at present, and had I not signed up for Nanowrimo, and if I did not retreat into my private world of writing every day, I would go mad. I don’t think that going mad is actually what Norbet Platt meant by ‘equilibrium’, but it’s the best I can do at the moment.

I wrote another 4600 words today, giving me a total of 55883.

No comments:

Post a Comment