About Me

My photo
Queensland, Australia
I'm an Australian author of Contemporary Romance, Romantic Action/Adventure, and Historical fiction. I live in Queensland, Australia. www.noelleclark.net

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Day 11 - NaNoWriMo

"Biting my truant pen, beating myself for spite: "Fool!" said my muse to me, "look in thy heart, and write." ~ Sir Philip Sidney

My Nano journey increased by a modest, yet okay, 2260 words today. That gives me a total since 1st November, of 23633 ! Of that total, I am very pleased.

Up until the last two days, I have been quite happy with the quality of my writing, but there is something not quite right with the last few scenes so I anticipate some heavy editing after NaNoWriMo finishes. I think it has something to do with me writing lovey dovey stuff and I have not written it before.

Anyway, that's all for now, my vast legion of blog fans *wink*, I'm heading back to the manuscript.

Oh and by the way, on Sunday I am spending two hours writing with my monthly YON Writing Group members at the State Library of Queensland, and then afterwards, am joining the Brisbane Region NaNoWriMo-ers at a 'Write-Out" on the lawns of the State Library, on the banks of the beautiful Brisbane River, basking in 30 degree spring heat.

Ciao, and good luck to all. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment