About Me

My photo
Queensland, Australia
I'm an Australian author of Contemporary Romance, Romantic Action/Adventure, and Historical fiction. I live in Queensland, Australia. www.noelleclark.net

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

The Ghost of His Past by Simone Angela -- a Review -- A Bindarra Creek Romance #11

The Ghost of His Past (A Bindarra Creek Romance #11)The Ghost of His Past by Simone Angela

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Such a deep, complex, and at times dark, book. Yet the characters, both fighting their own demons, strive to live their lives in the best way they can. Conflict, emotional roller coasters, and lots of tugging on heart strings, makes this book in the Bindarra Creek Romance series memorable. An intriguing sub-plot heightens the enjoyment of this book. Really enjoyed it.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment