About Me

My photo
Queensland, Australia
I'm an Australian author of Contemporary Romance, Romantic Action/Adventure, and Historical fiction. I live in Queensland, Australia. www.noelleclark.net

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Shadows of the Heart by Lee Christine -- a Review -- A Bindarra Creek Romance #2

Shadows of the Heart (A Bindarra Creek Romance #2)Shadows of the Heart by Lee Christine

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


A riveting read that sees a war-weary and well respected ex-soldier go head to head with a girl with a secret past who, should they become a couple, would have catastrophic consequences in the tight little community where they live, Bindarra Creek.
Elegantly written, this is a mature storyline of deep emotion, heartache, and love.
Lee Christine has captured the characters superbly, with both Cameron and Rhiannon able to snare the reader into loving them.
Beautiful. A must read.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment