About Me

My photo
Queensland, Australia
I'm an Australian author of Contemporary Romance, Romantic Action/Adventure, and Historical fiction. I live in Queensland, Australia. www.noelleclark.net

Saturday, December 14, 2013

How many authors does it take to have a PAR-TAYYYYY?

My good author buddies are flung far and wide across our beautiful planet, but we were lucky enough to get together to wish each other a very merry Christmas.

Cat Cavendish - Wales
Shehanne Moore - Scotland
Anne Lange - Canada
Sharon Struth - USA
and myself in Australia

This is what happens when we gals get together:



 

10 comments:

  1. OMG. This is even better than I thought a party with you galz would be. Brilliant. Noelle you are so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is pretty neat. Nice party. And you ladies really are scattered all over the world.
    :( really looks like a nice party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's brill eh! And we are scattered. We would love to get together but this is good for now.

      Delete
  3. LMAO!!! OMG It was a fabulous party! Thanks so much for inviting us Noelle. I had such a great time, obviously. I forgot how flexible Shey was! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you had a great time! :-D

    ::Hopes for invite next time:: ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Elizabeth, sure you will be top of the list!

      Delete
    2. LOL Elizabeth. Yes, we had a ball. They only allow five elves at a time - obviously worrying about the furniture.

      Delete
  5. Absolutely fabulous, Noelle! Ladies - you rock!

    ReplyDelete