About Me

My photo
Queensland, Australia
I'm an Australian author of Contemporary Romance, Romantic Action/Adventure, and Historical fiction. I live in Queensland, Australia. www.noelleclark.net

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Book Launch Party - cocktails, canapes, friends ... and pouring rain

I'm so very excited. Today we are having a cocktail party to launch my book, Let Angels Fly! It was going to be a garden party, but as the rain is tumbling down by the bucket full, it might end up being and indoor soiree.

Thanks to Robyn, Matt, Adam, and Lolly for helping with the food, drinks and venue.

Here's a sneak peak of my book trailer. This is hot off the presses, so I'd love some feedback as to how you like it.

Enjoy!

http://youtu.be/6UMVU37sobY

1 comment:

  1. Noelly...dinnae you worry about the buckets of rain, just have a wee bucket of champers and it will all be fine. Bug congrats xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete