About Me

My photo
Queensland, Australia
I'm an Australian author of Contemporary Romance, Romantic Action/Adventure, and Historical fiction. I live in Queensland, Australia. www.noelleclark.net

Friday, November 30, 2012

A new novel emerges from NaNoWriMo 2012

I am ecstatic! Thanks to the discipline of NaNoWriMo, I now have a brand new novel called Let Angels Fly. Sure, it's only first draft, but I started on 1st November with 'Chapter 1' and I ended up yesterday with 'The End'.

I can't describe the sense of euphoria and satisfaction that I feel.

However, I woke up today feeling a little lost. So ... I am now researching and plotting an outline for my THIRD book. :-)

I'll let the new book settle for a while, then begin the long process of editing.

Thanks NaNoWriMo. Thanks Office of Letters and Light. See you all again in November 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment