About Me

My photo
Queensland, Australia
I'm an Australian author of Contemporary Romance, Romantic Action/Adventure, and Historical fiction. I live in Queensland, Australia. www.noelleclark.net

Sunday, July 4, 2010

A Journey Through Time - Part 4

It certainly is a journey through time...in slow motion I think. I haven't made any real progress with the story for the last week. Work commitments have been extraordinarily full on and am relying on the weekends to write.

However, that doesn't stop my brain from working on the manuscript and I am always thinking about it and mapping it all out in my head.

I have also been putting some effort into networking with other travel memoir narrative writers and have joined several groups for support and advice. See the link to the Travel Memoir Writers Group. Have also found several really good blogs and the topics discussed are all very helpful to me.

Perfect winter weather here in Brisbane. Today (Sunday) is sunny and a chilly morning of about 10 deg, will warm up to about 20. Hard to stay indoors when it is like that. But my goal is to write at least 1000 words today.

I am also on Facebook now if anyone wants to find me there. Can also find me in Twitter.

Ciao for now. Noelle

No comments:

Post a Comment