About Me

My photo
Queensland, Australia
I'm an Australian author of Contemporary Romance, Romantic Action/Adventure, and Historical fiction. I live in Queensland, Australia. www.noelleclark.net

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Look what I found!

A map of Shanghai in 1912! Awesome!



I also found a fantastic website to help me with my research for NaNoWriMo and it is http://www.onwar.com/aced/nation/cat/china/

This website listed all the wars and conflicts in China in the period I am writing about. Nice and simple, easy to understand, unbiased. Just factual... on this date, this person did this to this other person. Nice.

My NaNoWriMo journey is moving forward but am anxious to start writing. But once 1st November comes, I know I won't have the luxury of time to do all this research.

Anyway, back to it eh?

1 comment:

  1. Lovely website. Just found you via twitter. Your novel setting sounds amazing . . . so hard to keep track of everyone but I'd love to read it when you are done.

    ReplyDelete