About Me

My photo
Queensland, Australia
I'm an Australian author of Contemporary Romance, Romantic Action/Adventure, and Historical fiction. I live in Queensland, Australia. www.noelleclark.net

Friday, May 22, 2015

Book Launches Galore!!

In the space of three weeks, I've attended three book launches. I'm so lucky to have some very talented authors as friends, and their books are must reads.

Congratulations to these three very talented Brisbane writers.

Kylie Kaden's second book, 'Missing You' is available at all retailers, including Big W and Target, and online.  Website: www.kyliekaden.com.au








Kendall Talbot's 'Treasured Love' is sure to add some suspense. Available as an ebook from all good online retailers. Oh, and visit her website to get a copy of the companion cook book that goes with Treasured Love. Website:  www.kendalltalbot.com.au









Tania Joyce's debut novel, Propositions, is a hot little number. A great read to keep you warm in winter. Available in print and ebook from all online retailers.  Website: www.taniajoyce.com


2 comments:

  1. I love book launches and attended one for a friend's book a couple of weeks ago. Great fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Robyn. Thanks for stopping by. Yes, official launches are a great celebration of the work that goes into a book, and a fitting way to thank everyone who gave help along the way. You don't live that far from me, so if you PM me your email (in FB if you like), I'll add you to my list so you can be invited to share in my next launch. Best wishes, Noelle.

      Delete