About Me

My photo
Queensland, Australia
I'm an Australian author of Contemporary Romance, Romantic Action/Adventure, and Historical fiction. I live in Queensland, Australia. www.noelleclark.net

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Book Signing Event - ARRA - Sydney August 9th



Join me in Sydney at the annual ARRA (Australian Romance Readers Association) Book Signing Event! 

5-6 pm on Saturday 9 August at the Pullman Hotel in Olympic Park, Sydney, Australia.

Along with 88 other romance authors - including internationally renowned Best Selling Authors Cherry Adair, Anne Gracie, Marie Force, Jackie Ashenden, Maisey Yates, Rachael Herron and many more - I will be signing my paperbacks at this awesome event.


Entry is $20. To save 25% off the ticket price, buy your ticket online by clicking HERE.

For more information, go to the ARRA website.


No comments:

Post a Comment