About Me

My photo
Queensland, Australia
I'm an Australian author of Contemporary Romance, Romantic Action/Adventure, and Historical fiction. I live in Queensland, Australia. www.noelleclark.net

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Look out November - NaNoWriMo will own me

I've signed up to NaNoWriMo!!

For those of you who know me well, you will realise that I will need to be given a wide berth in the month of November, as I have signed up for the world-wide National Novel Writing Month competition. 

It means that I have to write 50,000 words from 1st November until 30th November!  That is a LOT of writing, considering I still have to fit in a full time, full on job, and also participate in my family life consisting of three generations in one small home - three adults, a four year old, a five month old, two cats and a dog.

So, fair warning to everyone, give me some SPACE in November!  And I will reward you with a fantastic novel full of adventure, laughter, heartache.  A damn good read!

Wish me luck!  I will post my progress and thoughts - dark and light - on this blog during the month of November.

Oh, and if you want to go through this rather unusual form of masochism yourself, visit the NaNoWriMo website at http://nanowrimo.org/ and good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment