About Me

My photo
Brisbane, Australia
I'm an Australian author of Contemporary Romance, Romantic Action/Adventure, and Historical fiction. I live in Brisbane, Australia. Visit my website at www.noelleclark.net

Friday, April 29, 2016

The Italian Wife by Kate Furnivall - a review

The Italian WifeThe Italian Wife by Kate Furnivall

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


A stunningly visual story filled with passion, angst, heartache, and suspense. I could not put this book down. Beautifully written, this is a story that will transport you to an era where smoke and mirrors, corruption and bullying, sit juxtaposed with hope and promise. It will carry you along a journey that you hope you will never have to endure; it will take your breath away; and it will leave you wanting to read more books by Kate Furnivall. I loved it.



View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment