About Me

My photo
Queensland, Australia
I'm an Australian author of Contemporary Romance, Romantic Action/Adventure, and Historical fiction. I live in Queensland, Australia. www.noelleclark.net

Sunday, April 7, 2013

I got a Sunshine Award!!


Thank you, most sincerely, to my new author friend – Shehanne Moore – for awarding me this most prestigious honour. Shehanne released her book, ‘The Unraveling of Lady Fury’, just a week before mine. So, we’re kinda twins. If you get my drift.

Because I’m new to this side of writing – that is, being a ‘published’ writer – I didn’t actually know what a Sunshine Award was, or what it entailed. But, as I’ve got to know other authors, such as Theresa McClinton and Cat Cavendish, who have also been past recipients of the Sunshine Award, I can see that this honour comes with quite a few important obligations. Here are the rules:

(1) Thank the person who gave you the award in your blog post.


(2) Do the Q and A below

(3) Pass on the award to 10-12 deserving and inspiring bloggers, inform them and link to their blogs.

Hmm, I reckon I can do that. In fact, I’m so inspired by the wonderful people I’ve met out there who share a love of writing, that I’m downright ecstatic to announce the recipients of my Sunshine Award.

Thanks Shehanne, for bestowing this award on me. J

Favourite Colour:  I love both blue and green. I realise that most people reckon you can’t have them both together as they clash. But have you ever looked at the sea on a tropical island, around mid-morning? White sand – and blue-green sea. It is one of the most beautiful blends of colour on this earth.


Favourite Animal:  I have four and two halves favourite animals. My Moodle Karob, Chihuahua Timmy, old cat Bassie, young cat Joey – and my grandcats – Liebchen and Jasper.

Favourite Number:  The number of family members who love me and support me.

Favourite Non-alcoholic drink:  Have you ever seen the rust that water causes? There’s no way I’m gonna rust my pipes with that wicked drink!

Facebook or Twitter: Neither. Both are necessary evils if you are an author.

Your Passion: Writing. Music. Playing guitar.

Giving or getting presents: I have three little grandchildren who I love to spoil.

Favourite Day:  Every day – when I’m healthy, happy, home, and having fun.

Favourite Flowers: Sunflowers.

Finally, these are the fantastic bloggers I’m tagging for this award.  (Now, I’m off to tell them, so maybe they’ll have posts up in a day or two. If not, at least you can look around some terrific sites!)

 








Charley Descoteaux http://descoteauxwrites.wordpress.com/


 
 

 

 

1 comment: