About Me

My photo
Queensland, Australia
I'm an Australian author of Contemporary Romance, Romantic Action/Adventure, and Historical fiction. I live in Queensland, Australia. www.noelleclark.net

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

New book on the way


I'm very excited about my new novel.
 
Coming hot on the heels of the story of Abbie and Craig in Let Angels Fly, I now have to get to know my new heroine and hero. So far, I have plotted the story out, and am currently working on chapter outlines and character development.

The two new characters in this book are quite different in personality, needs, fears, and strengths, to the others. It's nice getting to know them. A bit like making new friends, and sitting down over a coffee and chatting, finding out about their past, their desires, goals - and about their past hurts and heartaches.

Like the previous two books, this one will be set in an exotic, but sometimes harsh, environment. A place I know well from my two visits there. But the location and plot are top secret! No one gets to know any details until I'm finished. :-)

Until next time, kind regards
Noelle

No comments:

Post a Comment